DuahansDuahans

Main Art Reviews Stats

Something Else - Ep 2 Something Else - Ep 2

Great animation, good sound quality and you're very imaginative, but I seriously would reconsider all of your jokes. They seem to be silly old predictable non-clever jokes that are ruining all your video and sound effort. However I still find them somewhat entertaining and I think if you came up with some good original and clever jokes you'll be making some great quality flash videos. So far it seems to me that that's what your lacking. All in all, keep at it your doing a mediocre job, but nothing that you can't fix. Hope to see the next something else, and also hope could have a good laugh.

Action Bunnies Action Bunnies

Pretty funny

Jokes are ok... annimation too...

"You told me you stop putting boners on presidents"

"Well I lied"

XD

YOU SCORE AN 8!

Autonomous Propagandist 1 Autonomous Propagandist 1

I didn't like it XD

Your animation it's really poor, so even if you have techno songs, which doesn't take any talent to make, watching the video becomes boring. It's not very fun to watch; you should stick with pixel animation which doesn't require much talent either.
The internet is filled with bad penis jokes. Please guys don't keep making any more of them. If you are to make a sexual or obscene joke make sure is clever and really funny. You can make sure your joke is funny by showing other people out of the internet before you bored people with your bad taste in jokes.
YOU SCORE A 0!

Lost Heart, Found Danger Lost Heart, Found Danger

Great Work

Original story, and "good" animation, and very entertaining. Dialogs sounded natural, smooth, and pretty clever. I really enjoyed the ending, since it's so simple you don't see it coming. Some people try to make their story so complicated and with so many plot twits that just becomes a big mess. Keep it simple, runs natural, keep it coming :D! YOU SCORE A 10!

Take This Pill Take This Pill

Awesome!

The animation is really not my style, but my eyes got used to it due to the funny original content!! YOU SCORE A 10!

Neenja: Way Of The Harut Neenja: Way Of The Harut

OK? xD

Very cool and all. I like your videos they are funny and well animated. However, when the guy with the hat points at the chosen one he has six fingers. Lol.

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex